Sunday 21 September 2014

New Commonwealth Sport Event

This term we have been learning about the Commonwealth Games. For their DLOs the students were asked to invent a new sporting event that they would like to be played in the 2018 Commonwealth Games. Here is Mubashshir's event.


This sport is my made up event. It is called volley soccer. It includes volleyball and soccer.
The way to play the game is you run to the ball and kick it. Have a look. Also the rules are no pushing and no fighting. The equipment needed are black shorts, a volleyball, a football goal and soccer boots if you want.

To score a goal you have to throw or kick the ball in the hoop. To get points for your team here is a made up sport from me.

Here is my rubric showing how well I think I have completed the task.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.